The Steamboat Movement Fest is…
…a yoga & movement festival that creates a platform to promote wellness and positive growth in our local and global community through the intentional movement of our mind, body, and spirit. We believe positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we move together to evoke change that cultivates wellness in ourselves, our children, and our communities.
Unite. Envision. Transform. Evolve.
Get Excited for the ultimate festival experience!
Walk away with tools that can be carried into everyday life while consciously connecting you to your truth.
Come fill your well
Let it overflow with love, from our heart to your heart. All are welcome ~ if you can breathe, you belong
Come heavy, float away
Nourish & allow yourself to be washed over by the healing waters of this mineral rich valley.
Steamboat Movement Fest is just days away and we have a few friendly reminders as your prepare to enjoy THE MOST intimate Mountain Yoga Festival in Colorado!
1) Build your class schedule using:
- MindBody site
- MindBody app (Download app then select Explore & search for Steamboat Movement Fest as a business)
SMF Ticket Options:
You must have a pass or ticket to secure your spot in weekend classes, Immersions & Farm-to-Table Dinners. Each class/event has a maximum capacity.
The 3 Day Weekend Pass gives you access to all classes, hikes, community events, and panel discussions on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Immersions and Farm-to-Table Dinners are extra.
Sign up for SUP Yoga with Karen Nann directly through Rakta.
2) View your class schedule:
- Login to your account at MindBody site, Select the My Info tab, and click on My Schedule
- Or use the MindBody app and select My Schedule
Check-in at the Registration Desk in Library Hall to receive your 3 Day Weekend Pass wristband and/or tickets.
Library Hall is located upstairs in the Bud Werner Memorial Library at 1289 Lincoln Ave.
Class monitors will be checking for wristbands and collecting tickets to grant access into all paid classes and events.
Registration hours are:
- 9 am – 3 pm @ Library Hall
- 4 pm – 8 pm @ Butcherknife Brewery
- 9 am – 6 pm @ Library Hall
- 9 am – 5 pm @ Library Hall
- 8-8:30 pm @ Library Hall
- 9 am – 2 pm @ Library Hall
4) What to Bring
Bring layers for cool or wet weather, a yoga mat, meditation pillow & blanket (for your comfort), snacks, and lots of water!
Family Move Fest
Steamboat Movement Fest is proud to announce Thrival Mode as our sponsor of the Family Move Fest!
Through their generous support we are able to offer a FREE Family Move Fest on Saturday, August 17 from 10 am – 3:45 pm.
- 10:00 -11:00 AM, Neurosculpting® Meditation for Kids (Ages 6-10) with Tamme Buckner
- 11:15 -12:15, Family Yoga Story Time (all ages) with Dari Johnson
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM, StoryTime Yoga (Ages 3-7) with Becca Gray
- 2:30 – 3:45 PM, Conscious Hip Hop Family Show (all ages) with BethyLoveLight
Sounds fun, how do we participate?
1) Check-in at the Gazebo
Check-in and sign waiver at the Gazebo in West Lincoln Park at 1305 Lincoln Ave, Steamboat Springs, CO.
Parents must accompany their children and are encouraged to participate!
2) What to Bring
Bring layers for cool or wet weather, a yoga mat for yoga classes, meditation pillow & blanket (for your comfort), snacks, and lots of water!
Steamboat Movement Fest is a non-profit organization. Ticket sales cover only 35% of our costs. We rely on the support of our sponsors, donors, and ticket holders to make our fest possible. Support the movement and donate today!